Badedds provides you with an exceptional service in order to help you access the web anonymously, and help you access various blocked websites in your country. In order to access the full potential of badedds network you have to purchase a premium version. You may not access the service if you are an individual aged under 13 years old, or if you are not the owner or approved administrator of the computer device on which you run badedds software or any otherwise device used to run the software.
Badedds reserves the right, at our personal discretion and convenience, to modify, add, delete or change any terms and conditions of the hereby end user agreement or any portion of the agreement or include any limitations or available features for an individual or all the users. If any changes are made that impact all the users of badedds, we will post a notice change on our blog, or website. If any change is individual due to a improper use of badedds software, we will notify individually the change of use according to the herein agreement.
If you do not wish to comply and be individually bound by the agreement or the amended agreement, you may not use the software, or you shall terminate the use of the software. In both case you may not use or access, or continue to use or access are network and services provided by us under those terms.
Our software, services, and proxy network are intended to be exclusively used only in compliance with applicable laws of your country. Without derogating from the bylaws herein, you also agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, and regulations of your country, and of the united states of america, and particularly of the state of delaware.
We may be required by law to inform and therefor notify you with certain modifications our events related to the upgrade of our software, services and our proxy network. In that event you will have to update your email address, and contact information. If you do not provide us with your current information status, we cannot be held liable if we fail to notify you.
You may not assign or sub-license or delegate your individual rights under the herein agreement bylaws. By using our software, you agree that your rights may be assigned in part or in whole at our sole discretion including assignments under merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of our assets, in parts or in total.
The agreement between us and you as an individual is governed by the laws and statutes of the state of delaware, united states of america.
Your failure not to report a claim within a year after occurrence closes the action of claim.
the failure by us to exercise our rights or to enforce the herein agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such provision.
By downloading our software and accessing badedds network, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, revocable, non-transferable, limited license to access and use the services and to install a copy of the software on you personal device. This content is personal, and if you wish to use our services for any commercial use, you must enter into an agreement with us prior to any commercial use otherwise it should be considered as a breach of this agreement.
The badedds software is not sold to you but only licensed accordingly to the herein agreement. Pursuant to the terms of the herein agreement, you may not:
- Modify, copy, port, adapt, distribute, translate nor distribute the services or the software or any part,
or pieces of them without our express consent.
- Rent, sell, lend, assign, export, sublicense nor transfer the services or software provided by badedds.
- Hack, disassemble, decrypt, emulate, modify, copy, reverse engineer, decompile, create derivate works based on the software and services, or otherwise try to discover our source code, protocol, or process used by badedds to provide services and software.
- Use data-mining, robots, or any other data-extracting/gathering tools.
- Delete, altere, conceal any trademarks, patents or any kind of notices in connection or linked to our software, services and network.
- Impair, interfere, or any misconducting with the use of our services and software or with any other connected network linked to our services and software.
- Use the services or our software in order to infringe third party’s rights, including violation of intellectual property rights, invade user’s privacy rights in any way, or to track, store, transmit or record personal information about any other user of the services or the badedds software.
- Violate any laws including limiting intellectual property or communication regulations, trademark laws, and statutes.
Such forbidden use shall immediately and automatically terminate your license to use badedds, our services, and our proxy network.
Our services and software may not be used in any ways that could disable, burden, impair or damage our servers and interfere with any other party’s use of the badedds network. It is prohibited to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any aspect of our services and software or to any information for which you are not granted access or to our proxy network for which you have not been granted a password or any other process. As a consequence of such misconduct, we may take any action, legal, technical, operational, or legal available to prevent or cease any violation or beach of the herein agreement and to enforce the herein agreement.
To active some services of our proxy network, you need to create an account, sign up and provide: username, password and your email address. Therefor, you agree with the following terms:
- Provide us with true and accurate informations for your registration and use of the services and of our proxy network.
- Maintain and promptly update the registration data, and any other information you provide to us for the purpose of keeping your account up to date and complete.
- Your account is of personal and individual use, and you may not let anyone else use our software. You are the unique accountable for any breach of those terms if your account has been used by anyone else then mentioned in your personal account.
In case of breach of security in your personal account, you must notify us immediately. We will not be liable for any loss that you may face as a result of someone else using you personal account, either with or without your knowledge.
All of our software, sites, features, proxy network, including any versions, revisions, modifications, enhancement, corrections, upgrades, accompanying materials, services and any copies you are permitted to make under this agreement are owned by us or our licensors and are protected under intellectual property laws, including copyright laws and treaties.
The badedds logo and trademarks are the proprietary trademark of badedds and no right, license, or interest in any trademark is granted hereunder.
By downloading our software you agree that all rights, titles, interests in and to the software, site and features and associated intellectual property rights, copyrights, trade secrets, design or trademarks evidenced by or embodied in or attached or connected or related to our software, site, features are and shall remain solely owned by us or our licensors. Nothing in this agreement constitutes a waiver of our intellectual property rights under any law. we respect the intellectual property of others, and of our competitors, and we ask you to do the same as us, and to comply with intellectual property laws and other provisions in connection with any content agreement to which you may be a party through the services.
You may not post, transmit, not upload any user content that:
- Violates any law or engage in activity of any kind that woulf constitue a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- Violates any laws, suggest to violate any laws and other statutes, regulations, international conventions regarding:
Badedds shall have the rights under the herein agreement to monitor user content posted or uploaded to the site to determine compliance with these terms. We also keep the right to monitor, edit, screen, remove any of the user content posted and uploaded to the site, and we reserve discretion to screen, refuse, post or remove without notice any user content at any time and for any reason. All end users are liable for any damages resulting from infringement of copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights and any misconduct actions submitted by end users or third parties.
If by any event you notice that your work has been copied in a way that you believe constitutes a copyright infringement, you may submit to us a notification providing us with all the legal and copyright elements at your disposal.
Our software is automatically updated or upgraded at our sole discretion, and without action from your part. The updates and or upgrades may contain error corrections, bugs, compatibility problems or new features and or functionalities. We reserve the right to change, modify or alter the software or the services, or any portion of them, and/or to completely cease providing the services at our discretion.
In no event whatsoever we will or any party who has been involved in the development, programming, marketing, promotion, distribution of our software, of our services, of our proxy network be liable to you or any other party, and for no reason whether direct, indirect, incidental, reliance, exemplary.
Badedds will not be liable to you regarding your use of the software, our services, and our proxy network, neither will we be liable in any circumstances regarding any claims and damages.
The herein agreement is fully effective upon your installation of our software. The relationship entered between you and us is terminated when:
- You decide to fully uninstall the software.
- You decide to terminate your access to our software, our services, and to our proxy network.
- Your premium license expire and you decide to discontinue using our software, our services, our proxy network.
We have the unrestricted right to terminate your license at any time and without prior notice to you. We also have the unrestricted right to restrict, deactivate, suspend or terminate your access to the services including deleting your accounts and all related data and files stored in your personal and individual account.
- Move, remove, refuse any content and material available through our software, services and proxy network.
- Establish any other general practices and limits concerning the individual use of our software, services and proxy network.
- Restrict your personal use of our software, services and proxy network for any reason that can occur in your personal use of our software.
- We can terminate your license for any of the herein reasons and at our sole discretion, including also:
- Breach and violation of this agreement.
For any information: [email protected]
Copyright 2016 badedds. All rights reserved.
Use of the service constitutes acceptance of the herein terms of badedds network and privacy notice.