Cosmetic Dentistry for Hammond, Indiana
Cosmetic Dentistry can range from simple teeth whitening to complete smile makeovers that can include orthodontic care, crowns, fixed bridges, veneers, and implants.
Our Practice offers many types of cosmetic options to correct an unsightly smile.
- Composite Bonding
- A same day procedure for anterior (front) teeth restoring your smile.
- Fixing or repairing chipped or cracked teeth.
- Hiding discolored of faded areas on the tooth’s surface.
- Reducing unsightly gaps or spaces between teeth.
- Composite is available in a wide variety of tooth shades to match your teeth.
- Resin Restorations
- Are tooth colored fillings done directly in the mouth same day to repair and restore damaged posterior (back) teeth due to tooth decay.
- Composite bondings, and Resin restorations however, are not as durable and long-lasting as veneers and crowns and may need to be re-touched or replaced in the future.
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns are long term treatment for badly damaged anterior or posterior (front or back) which is generally done in 2 visits.
- Teeth Whitening
- Whitening can be done in a number of different manners; we give you the option of two different at home systems or our “1hour” in office chairside bleaching.
- Dental Implants
- The perfect way to restore a single missing tooth, or too restore your full mouth.
- Orthodontic considerations and solutions like Invisalign are also considered.
- Traditional Orthodontics generally require the patient ware braces for a determinant length of time and require monthly visits to an orthodontist
- Invisalign is a removable series of aligners you ware on your teeth allowing you the ability to change trays in the comfort of your home.
These are both methods to take a crooked smile and make it the smile of your dreams